Tremendously beautiful Kinnaur stretches up to the Tibetan border. Kinnauris are blessed with magnificent mountains, valleys and a distinctive culture. This is a land of mountain villages with slate-roofed temples, vast apple orchards, plunging gorges, snow-capped peaks and hair raising roads.
Some of the highlights of Kinnaur are the Kinner Kailash peak (6500 mtr.), vine yards of Ribba, stunning Sangla Valley, Chitkul-the last village of India on Hindustan-Tibet road. It finally enters Tibet at Shipki La Pass. It is a rare treat to travel on this road which is a great engineering feat.
The Trail: Mashobra – Narkanda – Sangla – Chitkul – Kalpa – Fagu – Shimla
• Drive really close to Tibet on the world’s most treacherous road at Shipki La border.
• Taste the world’s best local grape wine at Ribba.
• Stay in beautiful valley of Sangla
• Live at Kalpa, the most beautiful village of Kinnaur and closest place to Mount Kinner Kailash.
• Explore Chitkul, the last village of India on Indo-Tibet road.
• Experience the Authentic Kinnauri culture
Cost: 15,700/- pp (min 4 people)
Includes: Transportation, 7D/6N Accommodation and, Breakfast & Dinner
The money you pay for this trip has a direct social, economical and environmental benefit to locals.
1. Itinerary and duration can be customized to meet your exact requirement.
2. The Cost may vary according to the Itinerary and accommodation.
3. Detailed Itinerary and other information will be shared only with the potential customer.
Call our experts on: +91 99997 31115/93130 80096
You may like to explore Best Homestays in Himachal