Lotwara is a surprisingly scenic village and a hidden gem of Rajasthan. Surrounded by lush green fields it’s located on the bank of Banganga River, which is believed to have been dug out by Arjuna’s arrow to quench the thirst of Bhishma. The highlight of the village is Garh Lotwara – a Heritage Home where the royal family continues to reside since 17th century. The present royalty, Thakur Lokendra Singh still meets his people in Kachehri (court), listen to them and help his best. Imagine the experience of staying with him..!
Not to Miss
Abhaneri is just 11 km west of Lotwara. It is prominent for its incredible step well Chand Baori, the biggest in the world. You must have seen it in blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises, The Fall, and also in Shahrukh Khan starer “Paheli”.
Hardly 60 km from Lotwara, Bhangarh never fails to allure adventure road trippers. Known for its ruins and as one of Top 10 Most Haunted Places of the world, it might be renowned for its spooky presence and stories but it can be seen as a beautiful and tranquil place. Specially road to Bhangarh (240 km from Delhi) is something must travel on.
Radha Krishna Temple • Chhatries • Banganga River Bed • Mehndipur Balaji (8 km)
Per Couple: 10,700/-
• Welcome drink
• 2 Nights Stay
• All Meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• Gala Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
• Village Walk
• Bon-fire & Music
• High Tea on the river bed
• Applicable Taxes
• Any extra meal, soft drink or beverage ordered.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
1. If the client does not attend/complete the trip or to consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
2. The booking will be confirmed on an advance of 50% payment.