1. 100% Refund – If cancellation is made 7 days prior to check-in.
2. 50% Refund – If cancellation is made 3-6 days prior to check-in.
3. No Refund – If cancellation is made 48 hrs prior to check-in.
4. Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and there will be no refund.
5. If the guest does not consume benefits included in the tariff, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
6. Refund would be made within 7 working days to the account from which the booking payment was made.
7. Discounted bookings are not refundable.
Note: The refund will be made on basic tariff. Convenience fee and taxes are not refundable.
1. In case you are not able to arrive for some unavoidable reasons, eg. insurgency or pandemic, sudden change in Govt policies & guidelines etc., the bookings can be rescheduled to any date for 6 months at no cancellation charges.
2. You must inform us at least 48 hours before the check-in date.
3. Rescheduling is subject to the availability.
4. You can reschedule for free only once. Second rescheduling will involve 20% rescheduling charges of the basic tariff.
5. We are not limiting you to the same place which you booked. You are free to re-book to any of our homestays across India.
Homestays of India wishes you and your family good health during this difficult time.