In view of Covid-19 we have altered our Cancellation policy
1. Bookings that are made till 30th April, can be re-scheduled for up to 31st Dec 2021 without any charges.
2. Bookings that are made for 30th April onwards, can be re-scheduled for up to 31st Dec 2022 without any charges.
3. We are not limiting you to the same place which you booked. You are free to re-book to any of our homestays across India.
Note: The policy will be revised as and when required.
• 100% Refund – If cancellation is made 20 days prior to check-in.
• 50% Refund – If cancellation is made 15-19 days prior to check-in.
• 25% Refund – If cancellation is made 7-14 days prior to check-in.
• No Refund – If cancellation is made 6 days prior to check-in.
• Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and there will be no refund.
1. In case you have booked a stay with us and got tested positive for Covid -19 before your travel, we will refund your money after deducting GST and service charge on providing the test report.
2. In case you are not able to arrive for some unavoidable reasons, eg. sudden change in Govt policies & guidelines, the bookings can be rescheduled to any future date till 31st Dec, 2021 at no cancellation charges. Rescheduling is subject to the availability.
*Applicable for the bookings done after July
Homestays of India wishes you and your family a good health during this difficult time.