• 100% Refund – If cancellation is made 15 days prior to check-in.
• 50% Refund – If cancellation is made 7-14 days prior to check-in.
• No Refund – If cancellation is made 6 days prior to check-in.
• Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and there will be no refund.
1. In case you are not able to arrive for some unavoidable reasons, eg. sudden change in Govt policies & guidelines, insurgency or pandemic, the bookings can be rescheduled to any date till 31st Dec, 2021 at no cancellation charges.
2. Rescheduling is subject to the availability.
3. You can reschedule only once. Second rescheduling will involve 10% reschedule charges of the basic tariff.
4. We are not limiting you to the same place which you booked. You are free to re-book to any of our homestays across India.
Homestays of India wishes you and your family a good health during this difficult time.