“Lahaul-Spiti is trekker’s delight, a writer’s imagination, a poets thought and heaven for photographers”
Cut off from the tourist map because of its remoteness, Spiti, along with its twin valley of Lahaul, has retained its pristine charm. Quaint old monasteries, prayer flags fluttering in the wind and monks in their ochre robes, add to the mystic charm of Spiti. The scenic mountain villages perched on mountain crests, Pristine rivers, the vast landscapes and the harsh conditions are all a part of the package that constitute this adventurous Himalayan journey.
• Drive on amazingly beautiful terrains of Himachal
• Explore Tabo, the oldest monastic compound in Himalaya, called Ajanta of Himachal.
• Stay at Nako and experience mesmerizing sunrise and sunset over snow covered Himalayan peaks
• Visit Kibber, world’s highest village with a drivable road.
• Offer prayer at Ke monastery, one of the oldest monasteries houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area.
• If you are lucky enough, find sea fossils at Langza.Experience the tribal life of greater Himalayas.
• Explore Pin Vally, the home of Snow Leopard.
• Make a post from the highest post office in the world at Hikkim.
• Spend a night at the Chandra Tal, one of the most photographed lakes in the world.
TRIP COST: 22,700/- (For a group of min. 4)
• 9Day/8Night Accommodation on sharing basis (Hotel/Camps/Home stay)
• Breakfast & Dinner
• All permits and permissions
• Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any extra meal, soft drinks and other beverages ordered.
CLIMATE: Lahaul-Spiti has a markedly different climate to the rest of Himachal Pradesh. The limited rainfall and high altitude – mostly above 3000m ensures desperately cold conditions in winter. Even in summer, temperatures rarely rise above 15°C, and winter temperatures can plummet below -30°C
Note: The itinerary can be customised to meet your need perfectly. Mail us at email@example.com or Call +91 9999731115, +91 9313080096 to speak to our experts.