1. Homestays of India (HOI) lists, promotes and develops only authentic, family run homestays. At any point in time, if it is found otherwise, HOI reserves the right to remove the listing without notice.
2. HOI is here purely to support Homestays and Sustainable Tourism and so we do not charge for listing. It’s free.
3. Team HOI takes care of your online promotion and marketing free of cost.
4. You grant permission to HOI to use photos and content from your website, social media or blog for advertising, marketing, promotion or any other business purpose.
5. HOI charges a fee of 20% of the published tariff on every booking to cover the company’s expenses.
6. The moment booking is confirmed, HOI pays 50% advance and the balance is paid within 3 days of check-out.
7. The host will update HOI through mail in case there is any change in tariff.
8. The host will ensure the safety & security of guests and his belongings.
9. It is easier for people to remember the name of the area rather than the name of the homestay, so we name the homestay by the name of its locality. It helps in Google search also.
10. HOI lists only one homestay in a particular locality. It gives you an exclusivity in that location.